Quality Health Ideas, Inc. (QHI) is a fast-growing, healthcare technology company that provides a cloud-based software platform, CareScreen®, which significantly improves health outcomes and reduces the cost of care.
QHI first commercialized CareScreen® in 2011, growing to $53M in annual revenue by 2014. In May 2015, QHI separated from its sister company to serve a larger network and accelerate growth nation-wide.
QHI currently employs ~50 FTE, including generalists, clinicians, data scientists and DBAs, developers and programmers across two locations: Boston, MA and Suffield, CT, and will be scaling up rapidly.
QHI is seeking 3 core qualities in candidates:
- Professional impact: Developing and implementing creative solutions in the face of challenging goals, and leveraging strong intellect and rigor to deliver superior impact under tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial drive: Constantly creating new approaches to improve our product, services and technologies. Striving to deliver superior impact with outstanding energy, determination, and judgment.
- Leadership ability: Leading themselves, their teams, their clients and fostering an effective teamwork in order to drive results and improvement to our product and our company as a whole.
Business Analyst should be a highly-motivated, problem solver who will work closely with our Clinical Innovation, Software Development and Business Services Teams to ensure efficient deployment of our services.
- Execute targeted projects including: market research, external communications, data analysis, etc.
- Evaluate customer needs and work with the Software Development Team to implement solutions
- Improve professional toolkit including: problem solving, owning deliverables, managing timelines, etc.
- Improve knowledge base including: healthcare economics and regulation, clinical practice workflow, etc.
Qualification and Background
- Undergraduate degree from top-tier program; minimum GPA of 3.5
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Preferred: knowledge of relational database concepts, software development life cycle and healthcare
Location and Compensation
- Suffield, CT (primary) or Boston, MA
- Competitive compensation package, with base salary, benefits and bonus and equity opportunity
For more, contact QHI President Ben Kraus at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-270-7121.